Saturday, July 30, 2011

Primitive Quilts and Projects


The latest issue of our new favorite magazine has shipped and will most likely be in our store next week.  We are keeping a list of people who would like for us to hold one for them.  Just let us know and we will gladly add your name!

Don't forget . . . .today is the last day of our 26th anniversary sale.  All merchandise is 20% off today!

Plus. . . if you mention you saw our blog today when you come into the store,  you will receive a free gift for being one of our followers!

2 comments:

Linda said...

My sister and I met these wonderful ladies at the Long Beach Quilt show...they are so sweet! I can't wait until next time I'm in your area to visit your shop!

Anna said...

I hope you bought a boat load of thos magazines because as a subcriber i received mine and it is spectacular!!!!