Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Folk Branches Book Signing!!!

Hi Everyone!

This coming Saturday is a day you won't want to miss.  JoAnn Mullaly's new book "Folk Branches" will be in the store and JoAnn will be here from 10 until 12 signing your copies!  I haven't seen the actual book yet, but I've seen most of the projects in the book and they are wonderful.  JoAnn will be introducing the book at Quilt Market next week and then the rest of the world will have it.  We are so lucky to get it first!!!  Come get your copy!!!  All the antiques from our road trip will be here too, all priced and ready for you to pick through!!

3 comments:

JulieF1962 said...

Will you be adding JoAnn's new individual patterns to your website soon? I've been watching for them since she posted pictures on her blog. :)

Kathy B. said...

Call me green with envy! Oh how I wish I could shop "in person" at your shop, someday, maybe! Can't wait until JoAnn's book (and newest patterns) are available to the rest of us (those who are less fortunate!)

Cathe from Santa Barbara Quilting Retreats said...

Just placed an order for the book, wish I could be there in person to enjoy the celebration! Have fun. Cathe Hedrick, Santa Barbara