Monday, July 30, 2012

We have a winner!


 Thank you to everyone who commented on our blog!  We were so excited to hear from all of you!
We started off our Monday with our drawing....Here is Susy making sure the names are all mixed up...and I checked to make sure all of you were in there!!!!!




  ......and here she is picking out the winner!




.....and it is Julie!  She said....."I LOVE your store and always try to visit when I am in Southern California....I always come away with lots of goodies!!"  Thanks Julie!  Send us your street address and we will get your charm pack right out to you...






Our mail brought us Tonee's new Vintage Club project.  We all love it and know that you will too.  There is still space in her August 18th class....so call the shop and reserve a spot soon.  The Loft number is 619 466-5411.








.....and then our nice UPS man brought another new line of Christmas fabric....Designed by Sandi Gervais it is "Merry Melody"...
as you can see we have yardage,                                                                                                          
charm packs, jelly rolls and fat
quarters.  Get started on all those
fun holiday projects early!!!!



We had our last "Summer Night" on Friday.  We had a BIG group of doll makers....and we had tables in the living room as well as the classroom.



We had lots of food, laughter and fun! Watch for more Wimpy All-Nighters in the months to come.  We had six weeks of fun this summer!



I guess Susy and I better get to work on the list Kathy left us for Monday work....We hope you have a wonderful week and we'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so excited to be the winner of your blog give away! Thanks so much...I sent and email to the shops email with my address but thot I would leave it here as well...2119 Harmil Way, San Jose, CA 95125

Thanks! Julie Lundquist