Monday, September 17, 2012





FALLING LEAVES will be landing all over the store on Saturday, September 22 from 10 to 5.  Come join us that day for a fun way to celebrate the first day of autumn.  Each leaf will have a discount or gift for you. 




Speaking of gifts, we would like to give this fun jack filled with some of Lynette Anderson's Halloween fabric to one of our followers..   We know that many of you stop by and visit a lot and have not signed up to follow....so just click on the "follow us" button and add your name....We will pick one name from the whole list ..Sign up by Sunday........Let's see how many names we can add!!!!!  



 We've gotten in the precuts of Old Glory Gatherings....I know LOTS of you have been waiting for this fabric.  The fabric on the bolt should be here in October......



.......Independence Trail is here....and it is beautiful.....you will love it....We have it on the bolt....







........and there are charm packs, jelly rolls, fat quarters and more too!




Starting in October the kits will be available for the " Lori Smith  Quilt Square" club....It is a series of 12 small quilts to display on cute wire stands.  You can sign up for the quilt kits and also join Jenny Huntly on the first Wednesday of the month for a fun class on how to make them.....This is actually month 2....





....and this is month 1.....(I am just trying to keep you on your toes)


Well, that is it for today.  Check in next week for a post from Susy......Happy Monday, Jo Ann and Susy......

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Gorgeous fabrics and new patterns, wish I lived closer. Love the jack and Lynette's new fabrics are so fun.

Debbie

Fiesta said...

I too wsh I lived closer. I am a follower

Joyce said...

Would love to be able to shop with you, but here in Maine, a little too far!

Patti said...

I so enjoy following your blog and just wish that you were closer to Chicago...
Blessings, Patti

Wendy said...

I'm a follower on your blog and love seeing all your projects posted. I was lucky to visit once and would definitely come again when I make it to your area. Keep up the great work.

Susy said...

Hi All,
This is Susy... It's so nice reading your comments. I wish you all lived closer too. We sure would enjoy meeting you someday when you visit.
Thanks again for writting to us!
Happy Stitching.

Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnn and Susy,
I am reading his from Atlanta. I miss everyone and the falling leaves celebrations sounds like a lot of fun (and work). Miss y'all.
Tina