Thursday, September 27, 2012

We've Got Followers


Yesterday during my Wool Crazy class I had Margaret Applegate (a long time customer) choose a number for our drawing from our follower list.  The cute jack bag to your left filled with Lynette Anderson fabric is the prize!

.........and the winner is Melanie!  I am not sure if there is more than one, but she starts out her "about me" section with "I love anything with a history...." 
     Congratulations!!!!  Please send me your mailing info in an email to jampatterns@cox.net and I will get it in the mail to you.


We are busy at the Loft getting  ready for our Pajama Party next Thursday, October 4th from 5 to 7.   We will have three tables of free make it/take its.....at least 6 new kits.....lots of in store specials and door prizes galore!  Don't miss out on the fun....and bring LOTS of friends.

Happy Thursday.....Hope you are having a great day......Jo Ann

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Melanie!

Debbie