Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Blogging in Big Sky Country"

"Sitting and Thinking"

 

I'm sitting next to the Bitterroot River, thinking about the new fabrics... new books... upcoming events... Well, I'm thinking about those amazing mountains and river before me too!

Thanks for joining me in Montana today... let's get started.


Be sure to mark your calendars for the upcoming "Trunk Show & Book Signing" by one of our favorite artists, Lolita Newman.

Lolita will be here Saturday, August 10th to meet you, and sign her new book, "Freedom Gone".
It's a beautiful new book full of embroidered quilts of Slave Life in the Civil War.

Come by and enjoy her wonderful quilts!

The "House Challenge Show" is fast approaching!

The excitement is building... no pun intended. Please get your projects to us by July 23 and we'll get them up and ready for judging. 

The date of the House Challenge Show is Saturday, July 27th... All day. 
Come and pick your favorites!



Summer Nights!
I heard Jo Ann's class was a huge success... We are so glad you could all be there!
Look for more Summer Night classes on our class schedule or give us a call.

For you Jo Morton fans... I also heard that Jo's new line called, "Savannah", has arrived at the Loft.
Save some for me!!

Thank you for stopping by today... I hope you enjoyed a little Montana life.
~ Susy ~

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like where we camped last summer!!! What is the name of the campground? We stayed at Spruce Park on the River. Love that area! So much to do.
christine

Tina said...

The blog is sooooooo good. Wish we were there too!
Better hurry home the Savannah is going fast.
Tina

sandra said...

I hope you got some kayaking in too!!! Wow! Looks so beautiful, I could almost smell the breeze ;)

Susy said...

Hi Christine and everyone,
I am lucky to say, that's no campground... that's my sisters house. We just got out of the river about an hour ago and it's still daylight here, and so beautiful. Tomorrow we are floating the river with family. So much fun... and Tina you better save me some of Jo's fabric!
Big hugs to you all, Susy