Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Shop Hop's in Full Swing!"

We are having so much fun with all the
"Shop Hopper's". 

     We've met the nicest people and they continue to come in!!! With 5 more days to go,(including today)... let's spotlight our Kitchen.
     This is where you will find Notions, Trims and Threads... All 25% Off.

     But there's much, much more in the store. Cotton fabric is 25% off and many selected patterns are buy 1, get 1 free!



      The word on the street is... Quilter's are having a hard time finding the new "Spring, Primitive Quilts & Projects" magazine.  
We've got your copy!

     Stop in and pick one up today. It's filled with the projects we love... Hooked Rugs, Wool Applique, Quilts & Pillows.



     We have had requests to sell our beautiful "Prairie Rose" quilt, as a block of the month. 
     We're pleased to tell you, we are going to offer, just that. Cost is $24.95
     Donna King continues to have her support class each month, and you may still join it!

We have a new addition to our Crow family!

     He's the coolest guy, on a stand, holding a pail for you to add your touch!
Fresh flowers would be so cute.

     You'll see him outside next to the Crow Fountain. And don't forget... our Grand Shop Hop Prize is the Crow Fountain and the kit to make the quilt "Life is Beautiful", designed by Hugs 'n Kisses!!!

Thanks for stopping by today...
From all of us at The Country Loft 

2 comments:

veronique maussion said...

Good morning. I want to know if It was possible to receive the last 4 months of the tavern house. I have got the first 4month old which I had taken you in September during our visit to your shop. I sent you emails but I don't know if you receive them. I am annoyed not to be able to end my work. Can you give me some news. Thank you and see you soon.
Veronique
My email: veronique.maussion@sfr.fr

veronique maussion said...

Good morning. I want to know if It was possible to receive the last 4 months of the tavern house. I have got the first 4month old which I had taken you in September during our visit to your shop. I sent you emails but I don't know if you receive them. I am annoyed not to be able to end my work. Can you give me some news. Thank you and see you soon.
Veronique
My email: veronique.maussion@sfr.fr