Sunday, October 4, 2015

Kansas Picking








It's a long ways between stops when traveling thru Kansas, but I never get tired of looking at hay bales and windmills . . . . . . .












and of course more cows!

















Occasionally we come across some traffic on the roads we travel, but not your usual kind!














Going thru the next little town, we noticed a sign for a flea market, parked and managed to pick up a few  things including that nice little vintage chimney cupboard and. . . . . .












a few more things around the corner on the far end of the flea market from where we parked, so I just piled things here, snapped a picture and waited for my "driver" to come pick me up with all my treasures!

Our first stop in the morning will be at some friends' farm in Missouri . . . . they always have a lot of great stuff gathered up for us!



2 comments:

paulette said...

I LOVE it when you go picking!! Great finds!!!

The Country Loft said...

Thanks Paulette, nice hearing from you!!