Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Barn Sale . . . . YEA!!!





 Today as we start out, the sun is shining and we are heading to our favorite barn sale!!

This is a beautiful drive with lots of old barns and green, green pastures . . .











I love how each barn is different from the next . .










And when the barn starts getting old and beyond repair, they just build a new one right beside the old one . . .









 It's still very early in the morning and some of these guys are still snoozing . . . where as I was up at the crack of dawn, too excited to sleep!!









 And here we are . . . ready set go!!  Not too many people today, that's good, more for us!!!











So what do you think?  I think we did great!!! So many really fun things, so beautifully refinished and just ready to go right into our homes!!









And a few more larger pieces that I just couldn't pass up!  When something is really unique or hard to find, I just have to buy it!!  I know you all know that feeling!!









These dear friends that put on this beautiful sale are always so generous and welcoming. 

We had to pass on lunch today because we have a very long drive and one more stop before I hop on a plane home!






2 comments:

paulette said...

Oh man, I thoroughly enjoy your yearly hunts! You made some wonderful choices this year! But then I said that last year...and the year before that...and the year before that! haha Thanks for taking us along!!
P

Louise said...

Love those trugs...