Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"How Does 45% Off Sound?!"

That's right!


We are dropping the prices on all of our Home Decor, Stationary, Gifts, Notions, Patterns, Cotton Fabric, Garden Goodies and Patio Furniture to 45% OFF!!!

We're putting "All Antiques" on Sale for 10% Off!


     Come in and take a look around... You're going to find some wonderful buys!

     Everything from dishes to antique crocks. We're only 15 days away from Retirement!!!



And...
Speaking of retirement, we hope you will come in this Saturday and Celebrate with us 31 Wonderful Years in La Mesa!




Thanks for stopping by today...
We look forward to seeing you soon.

From all of us at The Country Loft

1 comment:

Boo21's Mom said...

So wish I could have come in to wish you well in retirement. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thank you for all the wonderful treasures I've found at the Country Loft. I can't wait to incorporate them into my new home here in Virginia. return trips to San Diego won't be the same without a visit to see you. Fondly, Melissa